This post is written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Easter is one of my favorite holidays! We host an Easter dinner and neighborhood egg hunt each year. It is always a sweet and fun time to catch up with family and friends. Our music director and his family usually join us. After months of rehearsals and hard work, it is an honor to allow them to just relax and enjoy the day with great food!
I like to keep it simple so that we can just spend time enjoying one another.
Pillsbury has the cutest Chick Shape Sugar Cookies & Bunny Shape Sugar Cookies. They were easy to find in the refrigerated cookie section at Walmart.
My mom is in town and helped me create this quick, easy, adorable Easter Centerpiece.
Ingredients and Supplies:
- Pillsbury Chick Shape Sugar Cookies & Pillsbury Bunny Shape Sugar Cookies
- Green Cake Icing
- Lollipop Sticks, 4″
- Easter Basket
- Green Easter Grass
- Insert Lollipop Sticks, 4″ into cookie
- Bake per package instruction
- Allow to cool completely
- Add green cake icing to bottom of cookie, to completely hide lollipop stick
- Insert into Easter basket for a cute and easy centerpiece!